6pm, 29th April, 2020
From writing with light to writing with chemicals, the chemigram uses photosensitive material, chemical solutions and resist materials to form a unique print directly on the paper surface.
This fun workshop, run by Brittonie Fletcher, will add a lockdown twist to the process by using everyday long expired items found while cleaning out cupboards to show you how to produce your own “coronagrams”.
- light sensitive photo paper
- developer and fix (DIY recipes or standard)
- trays to holds chemicals
- disposable gloves / tongs
- apron/old clothes/safety glasses
- newspaper/plastic sheet etc. to protect work surface
- a selection of kitchen/bathroom/cleaning closet disposable things for resists
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full information on materials required, payment details and live workshop link.
Chemigram image: Cthutlu flies through time and space by Brittonie Fletcher.